Top Romantic Antique Jewellery Gifts For Your Sweetheart
Image Source: Pexels
It might be a birthday or anniversary, or she might be the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, if you are looking for the perfect romantic gift, here are a few elegant ideas to consider.
- Art Nouveau Drop Earrings – Emeralds or rubies are perfect for a birthday or anniversary and you can find stunning earrings at the online antique dealer. In many ways, Art Nouveau reflects Art Deco, which closely followed a period of blandness with a refreshing new and exciting look. Outgoing girls love bold styles and a pair of Art Nouveau drop earrings will take pride of place in their jewellery box. Save these for the formal events such as weddings and charity galas, and, of course, those romantic candlelit dinners. You could slip the box onto the table at the right moment and watch as she opens it to reveal diamond earrings.
- Art Deco Diamond Engagement Ring – For many women, this is the ultimate in jewellery. A diamond Art Deco ring is as good as it gets and you can purchase Art Deco style engagement rings at a reputable online antique dealer. Bold and geometric designs of are really popular and when browsing the antique dealer’s website, you can search by style, precious stone, period or price. It isn’t every day that you ask for a woman’s hand in marriage and if she loves fine antiques, all you need to know is her ring size.
- Vintage Charm Bracelet – There are some stunning examples available at the website of a local antique dealer, which would make the perfect wedding anniversary gift or even a Christmas present. Every year you can buy a new charm to add to the bracelet, so you won’t have to rack your brain to find the perfect gift.
- Amber Pendant – It might surprise you to learn that amber is not actually a precious stone, rather it is made from fossilised tree resin that is millions of years old. Amber is an enchanting material that can be a stunning statement piece in a pendant and romantic girls do like the glow that amber exudes when it is against your skin. An amber bracelet is another special gift to consider, which could match the pendant.
- Pearl Necklace – There’s nothing more romantic than pearls and the vast selection of hand engraved unique pieces of jewellery bearing pearl can be found at a reputable antique dealer. Some can only be privately viewed, while some can be purchased online. Pearls can be found in all periods of jewellery, and they are timeless. They can be worn on any occasion.
- Antique Gold Bangles – Pearl bangles were all the rage in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and this would make for a perfect gift for your partner. Colourful precious stones add some glamour and bangles can be worn on many occasions and building up a collection of antique jewellery is a great idea.
Image Source: Unsplash
If her birthday is approaching, check out your local antique dealer and see what special pieces they have on offer, and you can surprise her with an elegant antique jewellery item that she can treasure forever.